Luxury Hotel on Long Island
Discover a resort-like luxury hotel on Long Island, NY, just off the Long Island Expressway (I-495). Hyatt Regency Long Island is a refreshing retreat for business and leisure travelers, providing acclaimed dining, stylish guestrooms, elegant event venues and impeccable service. A short trip from the Hamptons and New York City by car or train, our contemporary hotel makes each stay and every gathering more enjoyable.
Host memorable functions in our newly refreshed meeting facilities. With over 17,000 square feet, you can create a space that suits your needs. Play 18 holes of golf at our championship golf course. Relax on our rooftop sun deck with a sparkling swimming pool and cabanas. Maintain your fitness routine in our well-equipped StayFit™ Gym, or soothe achy muscles in our hot tub and sauna.
Our catering professionals will assist you with planning your wedding or special celebration. Arrival and departure are a breeze for guests with exclusive services, including our complimentary shuttle to and from Long Island McArthur Airport, 24-hour Business Center, PDA Check-in and Hyatt FastBoard™. Relax, reinvigorate and recharge at this inviting Long Island retreat.
- 358 spacious, elegantly styled guestrooms
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- 46 inch LCD Television with remote control
- Cable/Satellite TV Channels
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access (Charges Apply)
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access in Hotel Lobby
- Voice Mail, (2) Telephones with message light, and data port
- Dual Line Phone, Cordless Phone, Speakerphone
- Individual Digital Climate Control
- Electronic Door Lock
- In-Room Laptop Safe
- Oversized work desk and enhanced lighting
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Coffee Maker (with complimentary Starbucks coffee and tea)
- In Room 2.5 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- iHome clock radio
- On site florist - Gina's Enchanted Flowers
- Kennet MD Guest Room Amenities
- Room service during regular hours
- Maximum Guests Per Room (4)
- Crib Available upon request
- (1) Rollaway Bed Permitted in King Bedded Rooms
- No Rollaway permitted in Double Bedded Rooms
- Hyatt Fast Board
- Web Check in available at www.HyattWebIn.com
- Hyatt E-Concierge
- Business Center
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning
- Self Parking
- 24 Hour Corner Pantry
- Complimentary Hotel Shuttle to/from (ISP) Long Island Islip MacArthur Airport (Reservations Required)
- Complimentary Hotel Shuttle to/from (LIRR) Long Island Rail Road Ronkonkoma Station (Reservations Required)
- Indoor Heated Pool and Whirlpool
- Outdoor Heated Pool (In Season)
- (2) Light Tennis Courts
- Sand Volleyball
- Stay Fit Health Club
- On-site 18 hole Par 71 Hamlet WindWatch Golf Course
- On-site Transportation Company -Mark of Elegance
At Hyatt Regency Long Island, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer, including:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in the elevators
- Bathtub benches
- Bathtub grab rails
- Adjoining or same floor can be requested
- Restaurant and room service menus in Braille
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- Wheelchair accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair accessible climate controls
- Wheelchair accessible closet poles
- Close-captioned television decoders
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Vibrating alarm clock
- Amplifying telephone handset
- Public restrooms
- Lounges and restaurants
- Front entrance
- Main entrance doors
- 24 hour access to the Internet.
- Office software, and printing/copying services; all activated by using a credit card.
- Guests will be able to enter the room with their Long Island Hyatt guestroom key.
- Access the 24 hour Business Center with your Hyatt Regency Long Island guestroom key
Discover a resort-like luxury hotel on Long Island, New York just off the LIE (Long Island Expressway). Hyatt Regency Long Island is a refreshing hotel for business and leisure, providing acclaimed dining, stylish guestrooms, elegant event venues and impeccable service. A short trip from New York City by car or train, our contemporary Long Island NY hotel is an ideal base for business or leisure travelers. Host memorable functions in our newly refreshed meeting facilities.
Play 18 holes of championship golf at our Hamlet Wind Watch Golf & Country Club. Relax on our sun deck with a sparkling swimming pool and cabanas. Maintain your fitness routine in our well-equipped StayFit™ gym, or soothe tired muscles in our hot tub and sauna.
Call upon our consummate catering professionals to assist you with planning the wedding or special celebration you envision. And, make arrival and departure a breeze for your guests with exclusive services including our complimentary shuttle to and from Long Island McArthur Airport, 24 hour self-service Business Center, PDA Check-in and Hyatt FastBoard™. Relax, reinvigorate and recharge at this luxurious Long Island hotel retreat.
Our network systems use the latest technology to provide maximum accessibility, speed, and business grade reliability. We utilize the highest quality hardware and we proactively monitor our network before our customers experience problems or outages. By actively measuring load requirements and capacity, we insure our customers get the services they expect. We control our own bandwidth, networks, and hardware.
From the Hotel Lobby:
Internet access in the hotel lobby is complementary to our guests. To access this service:
• From your Wi-Fi settings select “Hyatt Lobby”
• Launch your web browser.
• Click “Get Online”
• You will now be connected.
From your Guest Room:
Internet access in our guest rooms is available for a daily fee of $9.95 per device connected. To access this service:
• From your Wi-Fi settings select “Hyatt Hotel Long Island”
• Launch your web browser.
• Enter your last name and room number.
• Click “Purchase”
• This fee will be added to your guest room folio.
zNet Internet support technicians are available 24 hours to assist you with any needs at 1.888.881.9010.
Map & Directions
Located just off the Long Island Expressway (LIE), Hyatt Regency Long Island is a resort-style luxury hotel near MacArthur Airport (ISP). Our complimentary shuttles offer service to/from ISP and LIRR daily.
From Manhattan, and Points West - Midtown Tunnel to Long Island Expressway (495) East to Exit 57 (Veterans Memorial Highway). Turn left at the light onto Motor Parkway. Continue on Motor Parkway and our hotel is on the left.
From Eastern Long Island - Long Island Expressway (495) West to Exit 57 (Veterans Memorial Highway). Make a right onto Veterans Memorial Highway. At the light make a right onto Motor Parkway. Continue on Motor Parkway and the hotel is on the left.
From Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP) - Start going South on Johnson Ave. Take RT-454 W ramp toward I-495. Turn Slight right onto 454W for 5 miles and then take slight right onto Long Island Motor Parkway.
From LaGuardia Airport - Grand Central Parkway East to Northern Parkway to Long Island Expressway (495) East to Exit 57 (Veterans Memorial Highway). Turn left at the light onto Motor Parkway. Continue on Motor Parkway and the hotel is on the left.
From JFK Airport - Belt Parkway East to Southern Parkway (left hand exit). Southern Parkway to exit 41A left lane the Sagtikos Parkway North. Sagtikos Parkway North to exit S1E Long Island Expressway (495) East to Exit 57 (Veterans Memorial Highway). Turn left at the light onto Motor Parkway. Continue on Motor Parkway and the hotel is on the left.
From South - I-95 North to the New Jersey Turnpike. New Jersey turnpike to the Lincoln Tunnel Exit. Merge onto NJ-495 East. Merge onto I-495 East. Stay straight to go onto Dyer Avenue. Turn left onto W. 34th Street. Turn left onto Tunnel Approach Street/Queens Midtown Tunnel Approach/I-495 East. Take the Queens Midtown Tunnel ramp. Merge onto I-495 East ( Long Island Expressway). Long Island Expressway (495) East to Exit 57 (Veterans Memorial Highway). Turn left at the light onto Motor Parkway. Continue on Motor Parkway and the hotel is on the left.
From North - I-95 South to I-695 South via Exit 7A on the left toward I-295/ Throgs Neck Bridge/Long Island. I-695 South becomes I-295 South. Go over the Throgs Neck Bridge and take the Cross Island Parkway exit toward Eastern Long Island. Merge onto the Long Island Expressway (495) East via exit 30E. Long Island Expressway (495) East to Exit 57 (Veterans Memorial Highway). Turn left at the light onto Motor Parkway. Continue on Motor Parkway and the hotel is on the left.
Local Transportation - Take advantage of our complimentary shuttles to/from MacArthur Airport and the Long Island Railroad. Schedule in advance by calling the hotel or from airport baggage claim. Taxis, NICE Bus, and the LIRR offer service throughout Long Island and the greater NYC area.
NICE Bus - Offering service throughout Nassau County, NICE connects riders with other transportation in the greater New York area. Visit www.nicebus.com or call 516-336-6600.
Taxi - Colonial Transportation is available 24 hours a day. Call 631-589-3500.
Enterprise - Rent-A-Car is available on property. Click here to reserve a car.
Mark of Elegance - Reserve door-to-door transportation. Click here to learn more.
- Wi-Fi high-speed Internet in public areas
- Assistive devices for guests with disabilities
- 24 hour Business Center
- Complimentary shuttle to and from Islip / McArthur Airport
- Concierge services available
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary self parking
- Laundry and dry cleaning (Monday through Friday)
- Washer and dryer available
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining
- Wired and Wi-Fi high-speed Internet in guestrooms
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car available on-site
- Please click here for a jogging/walking map
ParkingHyatt Regency Long Island offers complimentary outdoor self parking.
From the Long Island Islip McArthur Airport:
Public Bus - Suffolk County Bus Transit Phone 631-853-5200 (Call for schedule)
Taxi - Colonial Transportation is available 24 hours a day.
Phone 631-589-3500 approx $25 USD one way
Complimentary Shuttle Service by appointment only from and to Islip MacArthur Airport and Ronkonkoma Train Station
Scheduled trips only. Guest must contact Hotel in advance to check on availability of the requested times.
This hotel does not allow pets, with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 3:00PM (EST)
Check-out Time: 12:00PM (EST)
Book Now or call 631 232 6343